Director and CEO LunchNet.
A peer to peer visit programme and learning network for leaders to share ‘best practice’. Sharing ‘lessons learnt’ by leaders from all sectors; manufacturing to services; public to private sector; single owner Managing Directors to Directors / CEOs answerable to teams, boards and investors.
Each delegate hosts one meeting at their premises, sharing lessons they have learnt in leading their organisation, including networking and a buffet lunch.
No membership, just a one off payment to attend the meeting and then, register for more as your diary permits.
Please note, these meetings are for Directors and CEOs only.
Click hear for our next Director / CEO meeting www.lunchnet.co.uk/event/listers
Typical examples of topics and discussions: –
- Have we got the right senior managers in place to grow our business?
- How resilient and flexible is our business – mitigating risks while maximising opportunities.
- Property – buy, rent, maybe a vehicle for our pensions.
- Are we geared for growth – finance for growth – example, changing the governance of your business to issue and sell shares to raise finance.
- Dealing with loneliness – is our leadership team in tune with our plan and, can I measure and truly trust in my relationships with fellow directors?
- Innovation – is it ‘do or die’ for my business?
- Succession planning, exit strategies – keeping value while planning for the future.
- At what point do we need additional, commercial help – Chairman, Ambassadors, Board / Non- Executive Directors?
- Developing new products and services, should we go big or small?
Are you a Director or CEO and would you like to be involved? Maybe by attending the meetings or hosting a meeting at your premises?
Our aim is to build a network of 40 Directors / CEOs that host and share good practice – across all sectors.
For more information, email David at firstname.lastname@example.org